In addition to the odious Gerges, Dr. John Chalcraft (who is on the Management Committee of the Centre) is also a signatory. It was Chalcroft who in 2011 proposed the LSE motion to boycott Israel - a position hardly consistent with somebody managing a Centre that is supposed to be dedicated to research about the Middle East. But a quick look at the Centre's publications and seminars over the last 5 years confirms that genuine academic research is not what they do. They do political propaganda, much of it targeted against the one country in the Middle East that they actually have no knowledge of because they do not allow its representatives (except those who campaign for it destruction) to be staff, students, visitors or speakers.
For the record the rest of the LSE signatories are: Prof. Gautam Appa, Dr. Robert Boyce, Mike Cushman, Dr. Konstantina Davaki, Prof. Conor Gearty, Prof. David Graebe, Dr. Jason Hickel
Prof. Nick Humphrey,Prof. Richard Hyman,Prof. Frank Land, Prof. Ailsa Land,Prof. Susan Marks,
Dr. Claire Moon, Prof. Martha Mundy, Dr. Linda Pickard, Prof. Jonathan Rosenhead, Prof. Richard Sennett, Dr. Tony Whelan, Dr. Kalpana Wilson
Update 30 October 2015: LSE hosts exhibition honouring Palestinian terrorists
- LSE 's New Middle East Centre eradicates Israel
- LSE's anti-Israel Middle East Centre: Update
- Another update to the LSE Middle East Centre saga
- Yet another update to the LSE story
- LSE Director forced to resign
- Israelis barred from applying to the LSE's Middle East Research Centre
- Guess which Israelis are welcome to speak at the Centre ....
- Update on LSE Middle East Centre