(23 Oct 2015 Update: I've had a response from the BBC to my complaint about this).
While the Radio 4 news this morning briefly mentioned the 95 people killed in the terrorist attack in Turkey it gave much more prominence to the story which the presenter headlined as "Palestinian woman and baby killed by Israelis". Above is the BBC News website right now. No mention of the continuing tsunami of attacks against Israel civilians (including the foiled mass suicide bombing attempt on Jerusalem this morning). Also, in common with all other news sources (including bizarrely the Jerusalem Post), the claim of the "Palestinian woman and baby killed by Israelis" was made by Hamas. So why is it instantly believed without any independent verification?
The war against the Jews is now conclusively being carried out jointly by the Muslim terrorists and the media who clearly support them.
- How the media sees the timeline of events in Israel
- Letters to MP and Downing Street about anti-Israel media bias
- Perfect illustration of anti-Israel bias in the media
- Compare and contrast responses to terrorism in Israel
- Rules and Guidelines for Western reporting on Israel
- Media ignores or dehumanizes murdered Israelis
- BBC ignore attacks against Israel
- Martians attacking Jews again
- Arabs massacred by Americans on day of tit-for-tat violence
- Reporting attacks against ISIS and Hamas
- Another dedication to the useful idiots at CNN and the BBC
- If the response to Pearl Harbour had been the same as that of modern Islamic attacks.