Friday, August 28, 2015

Corbyn finally responds properly to the JC questions and confirms he is not an antisemite*



Exclusive: I managed to get Jeremy Corbyn to finally answer the questions posed by the Jewish Chronicle*:

Question 1. What is your response to people who have accused you of being an antisemite?
The only people who have made such an astonishing, disgusting and libellous accusation are a bunch of Zionist Jews. The very same people, I may add, who hold racist views such as believing that Jews have the right to self-determination in their own homeland, and the same people who go around massacring millions of Muslim Palestinian children every day just for fun. To stop these ridiculous accusations of antisemitism thrown at me once and for all, I want to make it crystal clear that I believe that every non-Zionist Jew has a right to exist. Indeed, some of my very best friends in the whole world are ethical anti-Zionist Jews who are active in organisations like JFBDJS (Jews for the Boycott and Destruction of the Jewish State).Moreover, not only do I have such Jews as my best friends, but I have ensured that every one of my sons has a genuine devotion to the Jewish people as demonstrated in an almost obsessional interest in Palestine. Specifically, we all know that the only way to save the Jewish people from themselves is by ensuring the end of Israel as a Jewish state so that Jews no longer have to be embarrassed – as Jews - by Israel during dinner party conversations. We cannot tolerate the idea of a faith-based state, which is why we are fighting for Israel to be replaced by a State of Palestine run by Hamas and governed by Islamic Sharia Law. When that day comes it will be a wonderful moment of redemption for the Jewish people.
Question 2. Why do you associate with Hamas and Hezbollah and refer to them as your “friends” and invite them to Tea at the Houses of Parliament?
I meet with representative of Hamas, and Hezbollah because I believe that all sides and all views in the Middle East must be heard and because without such discussions there can be never be peace. This is also why I will never share a platform with any Zionist (including any Israeli Zionist politician) and why I have demanded the arrest of the Israeli Prime Minister and, indeed, any other Israeli who steps foot in the UK. However, to give an indication of how inclusive and diverse my strategy is, I can tell you that I also invited senior members of the ISIS and Al Qaeda organisations to tea; during those meetings there was a unanimous agreement that, should I become Prime Minister, I will immediately break-off diplomatic relations with the USA and Israel and expel all of their diplomats (who are actually just state terrorists).
Question 3. Why did you describe Raed Salah, an Islamist hate preacher convicted of the blood libel, as an ‘honoured citizen’ and why did you invite him to Tea at the Houses of Parliament?
Just because someone says things like  'Jews bake their Matzahs with the blood of Muslim and Chistrian children'  and  'all Jews are sons of apes and pigs and must be slaughtered' does not make them antisemitic. On the contrary it means that such people are radical thinkers with whom we must engage at all costs. In any case Jewish groups such as JAISDAJ  (Jews for Antisemitic Imams Seeking the Death of All Jews) were in total agreement with my invitation to Raed Salah. They joined me for tea and we had a very fruitful meeting leading to a unanimous agreement to make any criticism of Islam a criminal offence (and a capital offense for Zionists).
Question 4. What do you think of the Iran deal?
As a leader of both CND and the Stop the War movement  I have campaigned all my life for the abolition of nuclear weapons and all war. So, I fully support this deal because it enables the peace-loving Islamic Republic of Iran to acquire nuclear weapons and gives them $150 billion immediately in cash to fund the liberation of Palestine, and support resistance groups fighting imperialists all over the world. Also, as somebody who has campaigned all his life for equal rights for homosexuals and other minorities, I am delighted that this deal does not require the Ayatollahs to stop their policy of murdering homosexuals and minorities - thus ensuring no attempt at imperialist intervention into Iran's internal affairs.
* satire but not much different to the reality. And just to really prove that latter, when I posted a link to this article as a comment on Corbyn's facebook page this is the immediate response I got from 'Kamla Adiedeshiah':
Kamla Adiseshiah Cheap shot. That's obviously not JC: JC speaks and writes proper sentences and is an anti racist. The Israeli state is a murderous rogue military state that had been committing a burning genocide of Palestinians. Zionism is fascism and any anti fascist Jew rejects it.
So, in the eyes of Corbyn's supporters any Jew who supports Israel is indeed a fascist. And you will be pleased to know that Kamla who 'knows' about 'proper sentences' without apparently being able to write one herself, is Head of Casework at Public Law Project, Chief Assessor, Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme at the Law Society and Visiting Lecturer at the University of Westminster. She was also previously at Sutovic and Hartigan Solicitors and Asylum Aid.


See also:

No comments: