UPDATE 5 August 2014: Warsi has resigned from the Government because it was not sufficiently anti-Israel. Of course, based on past form Cameron will invite her back in with an even more important portfolio in 6 months time. Here is her resignation letter - complete with misspellings and poor grammar. Good article by Douglas Murray today.
I have written many times before about the extent to which unelected Conservative Government Minister Baroness Warsi has used her position to both push the Islamist agenda and also demonize Israel. Now it seems she has been successful in swaying her Conservative colleagues to support Hamas over Israel. Also note this tweet she posted on 1 August:
If there is a community meeting or protest in relation to #Gaza happening near you I’d like to know, please tweet me the details.Previous links:
- Warsi displays her anti-Israel obsession and gross incompetence at the same time
- Baroness Warsi Muslim supremacist still in Cabinet and with much greater authority
- Update: Warsi's "Equality" Group is packed with Muslims and/or Israel haters
- Warsi: pushing the Islamist agenda (also now in Arabic at UK taxpayers' expense)
- Foreign Office responds to my Warsi questions
- Baroness Warsi and her strong support for Islamic extremists
- COBRA meeting tonight after Woolwich terrorist attack - and guess who will be there?
- ...Yet the Jewish Board of Deputies kowtow to Warsi
“I think what’s happened in the Middle East with the election of Hamas is actually an opportunity and I think that’s the way we’ve got to see it. When groups that practice violence are suddenly propelled into power through a democratic process they get responsibility and responsibility can be a tremendously taming factor. And I think that Hamas, when it realizes that it wants a safe and stable and prosperous Palestine for its people, will realize that the way to deal with that is through dialogue and democracy and not through violence… I actually think that Hamas has been given a mandate and I think it will now hopefully adopt a responsible position because that is the only way.”Update Feb 2015: It appears Warsi has enabled far more widespread Islamic infiltration into key parts of the government than I ever imagined.