So yet another Labour MP Naz Shah is exposed today as a vicious antisemite based on the above Facebook messages she posted (and incidentally she is one of 11 MPs appointed to investigate antisemitsm!). But why are people are surprised? Her views are no different to the Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and, indeed, no different to the Labour mayoral candidate Sadiq Khan (who will almost certainly be elected, and whose well documented history of vicious antisemitic Israel hatred has been ignored by Britain's 'official' Jews who now bow down to him). In fact, a couple of months ago I posted the following about Naz Shah on Facebook when discussing the London mayoral election (in which Khan's has taken all of George Galloway's natural support):
However, much he has tried to cover it up in the last year, Khan's record on issues that matter to Muslims is pretty much the same as Galloway. So Khan made Galloway irrelevant in this election. Labour pulled the same trick successfully in the 2015 election by having candidate Naz Shah against Galloway. Naz Shah easily won, but that's mainly because her views on Israel are identical to Galloway's so she was assured the Muslim vote in preference to him. It was Naz Shah incidentally who recently stated that no Israelis have ever been killed by Palestinians throwing rocks. http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/I also noted Naz Shah's views on Israel after last year's election. and Ben Judah has for a long time reported about her and Bradford politics. If you are able to delve deeply enough you will find the same antisemitic Israel-hating views in every 'progressive' Muslim politician. We just saw it with the newly elected NUS President Malia Bouattia. And it is not restricted to left-wing politicos. The most perfect example of all is 'Conservative' peer Baroness Warsi. As I said in my last post, no matter how well educated and secular they are, it seems many immigrants (and their children) from Muslim countries can NEVER shake off their sense of Islamic supremacism and most of all their antisemitism. It is in their bones.
13/ british-politician-claims-rock-throwing-p alestinians-neither-killed-or-injured-is raeli-children/
And now expect the standard game to be played out as follows:
- Politician X is discovered to have made multiple antisemitic statements, supported terrorism against Israel and called for the destruction of the Jewish state.
- X says these statements do not represent their real views and/or were taken our of context.
- X says that he/she is a fierce anti-racist who loves Jews but disagrees with the policies of Zionists.
- Media and other politicians claim that X is being smeared by a Zionist campaign of hatred.
- Board of Deputies issues a statement expressing concern, but follows it up by saying they now accept that X is in no way antisemitic and they look forward to a series of meetings with X, during which they will apologise for ever suggesting X was in any way antisemitic.
- X is promoted and appointed to chair a committee on antisemitism, and also becomes a much-loved media personality.