It is important to note that Theresa May who - according to just about everybody - is shortly going to become the next British Prime Minister, is the person who was responsible for this decision as Home Secretary (and the Board of Deputies lobbied for the ban). Who needs Jeremy Corbyn......
- Shock move after May appoined Leader
- Geller and Spencer banned from the UK because they were 'too pro-Israel'.
- The banning of Spencer and Geller
- Board of Deputies statement on banning of Spencer and Geller
- More on the Jewish Board of Deputies disgraceful kowtowing to Islamists