Had to laugh at LBC Radio's Facebook posting earlier today boasting about how Nick Ferrari ridiculed a caller for daring to say it was wrong for police to shoot to kill the terrorists in France and Germany.
That would be the very same hypocritical jerk Nick Ferrari who spent over 30 minutes (on 25 September 2015) demonizing Israel for daring to shoot a female Muslim terrorist who was in the act of stabbing a soldier, and then for saying he 'mourned' the death of another terrorist (who had slaughtered passengers on a bus in central Jerusalem on 13 October 2015).
And, incidentally, I actually believe that Nick Ferrari is far and away the best and most objective of all LBC's regular hosts (which is why he needs to be called out when he gets it so wrong).
- LBC's pathetic response to complaints about Nick Ferrari
- Nick Ferrari: Jews killing Arabs again for no reason
- Nick Ferrari: not enough dead Jews
- Perfect illustration of anti-Israel bias in the media
- LBC: a platform for the propaganda of Hizb ut Tahrir (2005)
- How LBC reported the massacre in Jerusalem (2008)
- LBC's Andrew Pierce: "Not enough dead Israelis for me" (2009)
- LBC's Nick Ferrari: "Not enough dead Israelis for me" (2012)
- LBC's 'pro-Israel' Nick Ferrari cannot understand why Israel picked on Hamas (2012)
- Why LBC's James O'Brien (like many other liberal commentators) is an antisemite (2014)
- More on LBC's James O'Brien and his claim not be an antisemite (2014)
- LBC's war against Israel (2014)
- LBC responds to my complaint about their war against Israel (2014)