I have had the following response from Richard Walker who is Head of Media & Communications at Watford FC:
Hello EdgarI have followed up asking exactly what the 'appropriate action' was. Also I know another person who wrote a letter to Watford FC over two weeks ago who has not yet had a response. What is interesting is that, in his rambling acceptance speech yesterday, Jeremy Corbyn complained about the media attacking his family which is curious since I reckon I might be only person who has attempted to expose the disgusting views of his sons. I doubt if Corbyn is aware of my blog, but maybe the fact that Watford took some action against his son as a result of my 'probe' is what riled him. If so - good.
Thank you very much indeed for bringing the below matter to our attention, since we were unaware of the material which had been posted.
We have acted swiftly as a club and have taken the appropriate action.
All best wishes - and thanks once again for your correspondence.
- The Corbyns: their anti-Israel hatred is a hereditary compulsive obsessional disorder
- Corbyn's son: ignorant brainwashed obsessive Israel-hating Marxist bigot
- Update: letter to Watford FC about Ben Corbyn's blood libels against Israel
- Can a Marxist, anti-Western bigot lead a country?
- Corbyn finally responds to JC questions
- Islington 140, Israel 147: number of mentions on website of Jeremy Corbyn (MP for Islington)
- What leftists believe
- Antisemitism versus anti-Zionism
- Jeremy Corbyn is not an anti-Semite. It’s so much worse than that
- Corbyn's obsessive malevolence malevolence towards Israel (Adam Levick, 2011)