- Comic Relief (and its subsidiary Sport Relief) is an enormous scam run by leftist political extremists that is deceiving the decent British public (especially kids) into giving their hard earned money for campaigns that are generally far removed from the 'feeding the starving Africans' portrayed on the BBC.
- If you look at the projects Comic Relief funds it is clear that the bulk of the money raised actually goes to political and environmental activists under the guise of 'social justice' (a euphemism for communism).
- Sonarz reports that 25% of the money raised is spent on its 'executive bill' and salaries - amounting to £17 million of the money raised in 2015.
- A large proportion of Comic Relief's funding goes to the four charities that are most involved in pure anti-Israel propaganda: War on Want, Christian Aid, Oxfam, and Save the Children. While Comic Relief claims that it is careful to ensure the money it gives to these charities is not directly spent on anti-Israel propaganda, one of these charities - War on Want*** - essentially does nothing other than campaign for the destruction of the Jewish State. In the case of Oxfam some of their funding has been used to pay for pure antisemitic incitement among Palestinians, including resurrecting the blood libel that Jews ritually slaughter Christian children and consume their blood on Passover. Yes it really is that bad.
- Because of the free publicity the BBC provides Comic Relief with its farcical jamboree, other genuinely worthy charities suffer reduced donations.
***I have just discovered that, despite all of this, Comic Relief has just given their biggest grant ever to War on Want (£590,719) for a project that ends in August 2020. You can see the latest list of their grants here.
Update: and here is another gem courtesy of a charity supported by Comic Relief
- Comic Relief funds the people who legitimize the murder of 4-year-old Adelle Biton
- Anti-Israel Charities
- Why does this woman deserve our charity: it's all about the cult of 'Palestinianism'.
- A reminder to avoid buying a red node
- Oxfam and Comic Relief funding Palestinian Jew hatred.
- Comic Relief Responds to my complaint about its funding of "War on Jews"
- Comic Relief invests millions in arms, tobacco and alcohol
- Comic Relief provides for extremist groups
- The shocking truth about Comic Relief