|Ya'akov Litman who was murdered along with his 18-year-old son, Natanel|
Today the Telegraph asserts: "The brutality of this attack shows that we are not dealing with an enemy that can be negotiated with, only confronted and beaten."
Except, of course, they are talking about the Paris attacks - they do not care at all about the killing of Jews in Israel, which is why you will never hear any such statement when terrorists attack Israel as they are doing now on a daily basis... even though these are the same terrorists (Sunni Muslims who originate from the Muslim Brotherhood). And while the Telegraph's message "Vive La France: The world is with you" is heartfelt, it is one they would never apply to Israel.
And while on the subject of hypocrisy yesterday morning on LBC Nick Ferrari was whooping for joy at the news that Muslim terrorist Jihadi John was killed in a targeted drone strike. That's the same same Nick Ferrari who goes apoplectic with rage when Israelis target Muslim terrorists in the act of trying to kill Israeli civilians. Indeed the same Nick Ferrari who said on air in 2012 that he 'mourned' the Hamas terrorists who were killed in a drone strike by Israel. In fact the entire media (which routinely rages at Israel for targeting terrorists) was yesterday today rejoicing at the targeted killing of a terrorist. And today the entire media (which routinely ignores terrorist attacks against Israel and rages at Israel for responding) is mourning the terrorist attacks against France and demanding a strong response.
- Reporting the Paris attacks
- If the media reported previous acts of violence like they are now reporting those against Israeli civilians
- How the media distinguishes from the truth and lies about Israel
- Compare and contrast responses to terrorism in Israel
- Rules and Guidelines for Western reporting on Israel
- Media ignores or dehumanizes murdered Israelis
- Responding to Israel Apartheid week