- A Muslim woman in Volgograd, Russia detonated an explosives-laden suicide vest on a bus, killing six strangers.
- A group of Muslim terrorists opened fire at Church wedding in Cairo, Egypt murdering the pastor, two woman and an 8-year-old girl.
- Sixty civilians were murdered at a packed cafe in Baghdad, Iraq when first one Muslim suicide bomber detonated and then another detonated when people rushed to help.
- Over forty motorists were obliterated by a Muslim suicide truck bomber at an agricultural exchange in Hama, Syria.
- A Palestinian Muslim - whose brother had previously used a bulldozer to attack civilians and motorists in the centre of Jerusalem, used a bulldozer to attack soldiers on an army base near Jerusalem
- Muslim terrorists in Nigeria shot, burned and hacked to death 19 civilians in Nigeria.
None of the above is coincidental. As reported here today CNN are actually paid by supremacist Islamic regimes to not to report what they consider are 'damaging' stories. The BBC's leftist editors need no external payment to dictate their news agenda since any story of Muslim terrorism simply does not fit well with their "Muslims as victim narrative" and so needs to be obfuscated or not reported at all. As for Sky, ever since Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bought 10% of News Corporation (which owns Sky news) their news coverage has had a biased agenda easily on a par with the BBC (just search "Sky" on this blog for an indication of the extent of this bias in the last 3 years). For the same reason, Britain's most popular newspaper - the Sun (owned by News Corp) - has gone the same way (again just search "Sun" on this blog). That's why NONE of the stories at the start of this article were reported at all in the Sun, but the Ukrainian murderer was given a full page of coverage today.
The incredible irony of what is happening in the UK (and the rest of the Western world) is that if you still rely on the main stream media for your news, then the only way you will get to hear of the regular Muslim terrorist atrocities taking place every day in every part of the world is if you tune in to Al Jazeera.