- The so-called 'peace movement', which actually campaigns for the destruction of Israel by force. Despite being run by an alliance of the Islamafascist Muslim Association of Britain and the Trotskyists, the media continues describe these people (and the useless idiots who go along with them) as 'peace activists' , even while they chant "Bomb, bomb, Tel Aviv" in Trafalgar Square. And not one person ever questions why the 'peace movement' has no objection to the war of genocide going on in Darfur (conducted by Islamafascists), nor the one in Somalia (conducted by Islamafascists) nor the myriad of other places (India, Iraq, Indonesia, Phillipines, Malaysia, Afghanistan) where the Islamafascists are massacring civilians as a matter of choice.
- The obession with civilian casualty numbers - providing it is non-Muslims who can be blamed. The fanatical outcry over the Kana bombings (where every report totally ignored the facts that Hezbollah had fired dozens of rockets from the very spot AND had clearly manipulated the media images) has probably been the most hysterical reaction to any single wartime bombing in history. In war civilians are likely to get killed especially if, as is the case here, the 'hosts' use them as human shields from which to fire. Given the scale of the operation the number of civilians killed by the IDF is remarkably small compared to other campaigns (think Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and World War 2). The most obvious proof of Israel's obsession to minimise civilian casualties was in their decision to go 'door-to-door' in the south Lebanese Hezbollah villages which cost so many Israeli soldiers lives.
- The fact that a 60 year-old Israeli doctor is adbucted, killed and burnt by Islamic Jihad to the usual proud Palestinian rejoicing is totally ignored by the UK media.
- The fact that an Islamafascist goes on a rampage to kill as many Jews as possible in Seattle USA is totally ignored by the UK media
- The fact that George Galloway has still not been prosecuted despite this outrage and his funding of Hamas terrorists as exposed here.
- The fact that WH Smith will not stock Melanie Phillips' book Londonistan (exposing the Islamafascists in London) even in their Brent Cross store, presumably for fear of Muslim 'retribution'.
Watch the whole of the film Obsession to see the nature of the Islamafascist threat facing us all. If you need a simple reminder of what it is really all about read Melanie Phillips.